Saturday, December 29, 2007

The First One

A fresh start...

I've been a horrible blogger in 2007. Definitely on the "naughty list" in terms of blogging in 2007. On a brighter note, I've become an even more avid blog-reader with the help of Google Reader. (Love RSS feeds!)

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to blog more regularly. Especially since I hope to get my photography business up and going by the end of 2008, I would like to become a regular blogger. Blogging is so crucial and critical in the photography world right now. It wouldn't seem so, but all the photography blogs that I read regularly are proof otherwise.

My wedding blog has been pretty boring the past couple of months and I find that when I'm the most busy at work, I don't really have much to say to the online world. Plus, when your job is talk all day, you find you don't want to talk much when you get home. I'm hoping to revamp that blog too.

I have decided to return with my tail between my legs to the world of Blogger. I have given another program a try and while it works fine, it's just not as easy to access as a site like blogger. I have looked into typepad.com or wordpress.com, but I'm not ready to pay for a blog. My wedding blog is currently occupying my .mac account. And I also came across some sites that offer three-column templates for blogger, so the main issue that I was adamantly having with blogger previously (the scrunched up space on the page for the actual post), has been fixed. So I'm giving it a try again. So far so good. I'm trying a new layout and hoping to add a header with photos soon.

I am excited to see what God has in store for me in 2008 and hopefully it'll be nothing but good stuff. Maybe I'll even have a photography website up and running by 2009, God willing.

So here goes nothing... a fresh start for 2008!

1 comment:

~kelly marie~ said...

I can't wait to read your 2008 blogs and see your 2008 pictures! :)