Friday, November 7, 2008

The One with The Call :: 11:01:08

Adam and I had the privilege of spending last Saturday praying and worshiping God with many of our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ at The Call at Qualcomm. It was an amazing experience that definitely changed my life as a Christian. My worship muscles were definitely stretched that day. It made me think about what Heaven will be like and if this is anything like what we're going to be up to for all eternity... wow. You could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit all day.

For some reason, I left behind my photo badge from The Rock. I was upset at first that leaving it at home would prevent me from having a press pass, but in the end, I think God wanted me to spend less time behind the camera and more time with Him. I managed to capture some photos, but these really don't do the event much service.

Blog_TheCall01.jpg

Blog_TheCall02.jpg

Blog_TheCall03.jpg

Blog_TheCall04.jpg

Blog_TheCall05.jpg

Blog_TheCall06.jpg


Blog_TheCall07.jpg

Being around so much of "God" was a humbling experience to me, but also an amazingly blessed one because it has truly helped my faith to grow. Praise God.

7 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

That 2nd to last one is very moving with the hand raised... this looks like a touching event!

afs said...

Aw jasmine! I love that you got to go to something like this with Adam! I hope you two are doing well. We love you!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the second to last shot!!! what an awesome event!! have a blessed weekend jasmine!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time. That second to last shot is a great capture. Any photo walks coming up?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an amazing experience! Love that first shot and the 2nd to last one.

Enoch Photography said...

what an awesome event! and that 2nd to last shot - super duper! //enoch

Degenerasian said...

Looks like an awesome event.
Such beautiful pictures in a big stadium!