Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The One with Tiger, Tiger Woods, y'all

This past Friday, Adam and I went to the driving range near my home. Adam really loves golf, but doesn't get to go out very often, so he jumped at the chance to go after work. I went along to try to get some shots of him and maybe help him with his swing.

He looked so happy in his element and I'm glad that I could share in his special time, even just as his special, personal photographer.

So determined and focused...



Is it possible for golfers to be sexy? Well I sure hope so, because mine is so sexy!

And a sequence of shots...




















































What a great time. Maybe one day, when God grants a lot more patience, I can learn how to play this game called golf with sexy golfer husband-to-be.

No comments: