Sunday, October 5, 2008

The One with the Flickr Mosiac

My good friend, Kelly (who makes super rad cards!), put this on her blog and I found it intriguing and wanted to try it out for myself.

Here are the instructions:
1) Answer 12 questions
2) Put those answers into the search function on Flickr
3) Pick your favorite photo from the first page of each search
4) Take those URLs and input them into Mosaic Maker to get your mosaic

Sounds like fun! Adam is watching football right now and after all that college football yesterday, I'm a little football-ed out. This is what I came up with.

1. What is your first name? Jasmine
2. What is your favorite food? anything with shrimp
3. What high school did you attend? Rosemead High
4. What is your favorite color? blue, but apparently to everyone else - brown
5. Who is your celebrity crush? right now? Probably Lee Pace
6. Favorite drink? Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks with soy :)
7. Dream vacation? Santorini (ah, one can dream)
8. Favorite dessert? frozen yogurt at Nuyo!
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? But I'm grown up already! :) Back then, I wanted to be a doctor
10. What do you love most in life? God and then Adam. :)
11. One word to describe you? compassionate
12. Your Flickr name? Jasmine.Marie

Here's the mosaic:
Mosaic

Apparently, a lot of people name their dogs, Jasmine. Why save a beautiful name like that for a dog is beyond me. :) I love that second shot with the girl with the shirt, "Who you calling shrimp?" And that last shot is actually of me on a La Jolla Photowalk taken by my good friend Bryan.

I'd love see other mosaics! Try it out. It was actually quite fun. I'm going to set it to my desktop background right now, so I can stare at those cupcakes and yogurt all day long. hehehe.

7 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

I love your Mosaic! I just love seeing all the color in them. I do have to say that yours has me craving cupcakes!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

shrimp....mmmm...now i'm hungry ;)

Blah Blah said...

haha.. that's great, I am going to try that to see what I get.

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Hey! This is cool! Way to rock it!
candice
p.s. thanks for the blog love.

Dawn Malone said...

Hi Jasmine
It has been a while. Thanks for the blog love. I stopped by to say hi, and noticed you went to Rosemead high. I went there also, but I am sure when you were a baby. I graduated in 87'. (yikes!) :)

MM said...

Iced Chai is my fav!!

Bryan Villarin said...

Fascinating what comes up, huh? That's cool!

Thanks for the props! I hope I see you soon...with 5D in hand. ;)