Saturday, January 24, 2009

The One with Fotocabina

It's amazing how quickly life gets filled up once teaching starts up again. I finally got our scanner out and scanned the photobooth picture we got at Melissa's wedding. She had a fotocabina photobooth, which I've only seen in pictures, so it was cool to see it up close and personal. It was fun watching everyone go through it with the various props and all. Plus, photographers are such HAMS! :)

Adam and Jasmine photobooth.JPG

My husband cracks me up!

Check out some of the photobooth photos at Vaness & Daniel's wedding that Melissa Koehler took. It was such a beautiful wedding. I have lots of photos to sort through and will get them posted soon!

2 comments:

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

You guys are absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

How nice of Adam to let you borrow the pink feather scarf :)