Monday, January 5, 2009

The One with Melissa & Tim's Wedding :: 01:03:09

Melissa McClure has been such a blessing in my life. Along with Jen, they gave a newbie like me a chance to shoot with them even though I was ill-equipped and had zero experience. It really meant (and continues to mean) a lot to me that someone would help me out, especially since the industry is so competitive. Melissa continues to be a blessing and Adam and I had such a blast at their wedding yesterday!

It was held at Ocean View Villas. And God answered our prayers to stop the rain too! It was absolutely beautiful out on the cliffs.

Melissa is the queen of social networking. If you ever need ANYTHING, Melissa probably knows someone, or someone that knows someone. So it came as no surprise that she read her vows from her cell phone and then proceeded to twitter. :) Plus, there were TONS of photographers there. I could feel the awkwardness of being at a wedding and not shooting it alongside many others. It was the first wedding I've been to in awhile as a guest. I think the last wedding where I wasn't shooting was my own.

I did bring my camera, but found that I didn't use it very much. Being the gracious bride she is, they had the Chargers playoff game playing in the other room and most of us spent our time cheering our Chargers on! What a game!!!

Here are my few shots:

MelissaTim-1.jpg
Doesn't she look stunning?!

MelissaTim-2.jpg

MelissaTim-3.jpg

MelissaTim-4.jpg
One small part of the majestic view from the cliffs.

MelissaTim-5.jpg
The place cards were SO cute. I loved the little cameras!

MelissaTim-6.jpg

Melissa and Tim, we hope you have a fabulous time on your honeymoon! And can't wait to see all the photos that come pouring in from your wonderful wedding. We wish you two all the best!

7 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

yay jasmine! they came out beautiful just like mel! awesome awesome wedding! it was so nice to meet your hubs too. he's as nice as you are, and i didn't think that was possible! ha ha!
GO CHARGERS!!

MM said...

thanks so much for snapping a few photos Jasmine! These are great! It means so much to me that you were there!

Catie Ronquillo said...

Melissa & Tim's wedding looks like it was a ton of fun!

And yes, I make long lists. That was only 64. The full list is 101... and 2009 goals will be even more. :)

Can't wait to see what you'll be unveiling!

Anonymous said...

Aww Melissa looks so beautiful! Love those details too!!

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this wedding! What a beautiful bride too!

Anonymous said...

Great work Jasmine!

Sarah said...

Yay!! Nice shots. :)